The Visitor Center is the best place to start when exploring Laguna Design Center. The Visitor Center welcomes all guests to the Laguna Design Center. We invite design professionals and the public to the Visitor Center to receive information about events, showrooms, products and services. Our state-of-the art facility offers an array of informational resources and services for both the design professional and the visitor, all designed to make your visit to LDC one to remember.
We welcome all design professionals, interior designers, architects and trade specialist to utilize the Visitor Center facilities:
- 2 private conference rooms for meetings with clients while shopping at LDC
- Home theater setting complete with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment set up for interior designers, architects and home owners to use to showcase their work
- Large open space for interior designers and like kind to host educational seminars and presentations related to the interior design industry
- Working tables
Request a directory or Join our mailing list.
Learn about our Designer Referral Program
VisitorsThe Laguna Design Center's Visitor Center is open to the public and we welcome your interest and visitation. We offer the following:
- Services to help connect you to an interior designer
- Lounge atmosphere to review portfolios of interior designers who support LDC and have your questions answered
- Home theater setting complete with state-of-the-art audio/visual equipment to showcase events, live blogs related to design, photos of interior designer’s portfolios, current promotions within the Center, and much more.
- Education and private events on the value of hiring an interior designer
Register for the Hire a Designer Program
The Visitor Center should be your first stop when you make a trip to the Laguna Design Center. Located between the Green and Red Flags, close to Café Neff, the Visitor Center is open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday. We invite you to stop by and see us. Our Visitor Center is available for rental with design and non-design professionals. For information, please see our leasing information.